Thursday 25 June 2015

Dissertation frustration

Okay...so these have been a few dreadful weeks of trying to get myself to work on my dissertation. Being the person that I am this equals huge amounts of stress which (again being the person that I am) leads to shopping. So the outcome is: a few very good purchases and a few very badly written paragraphs. I have found out that after 3 years of uni I am still not able to write a good academic text, organise my time or not stress and worry like a nerd before a test. But hey, at least my stationary is pretty!



Lessons learned:
NONE

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. In the end you will discover you actually learned how to write a pretty good text. Been there, done that. Only I was majorly lacking in the stationery department...

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Hope it really happens that way x

      Delete

Maria SK. Powered by Blogger.