Tuesday 14 July 2015

DIY Freak!

 Okay, so I've got two obsessions which will get combined in this post. These are DIY/Lifehacks and Before and After pictures.
  So the story begins with an oldish bike I "inherited" from a friend, which needs a lot of TLC. One of its main problems is rust and metal that looks grimy. I started looking up methods on how to get rid of that in an easy (girl appropriate) way and I came across the 'aluminium foil + water' combo that sounded great. I even saw a video on YouTube about it and decided to give it a go. I only tried it on the door mail slot and after the results I can't wait to try it on my bicycle.
 Here is the YouTube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4dmZrXXN-k
 And here are the Before and Afters:



Lessons Learned:
Aluminium foil + Water = Shiny metal

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Maria SK. Powered by Blogger.