Monday 1 June 2015

So...

So...here it is. 
Yet another blog! But this one is mine. My little experiment. I owe an explanation to myself, I guess, which can serve as a reminder in the future to why I am doing this. Basically, I am tired of falling off the wagon in many things I do. I am nowhere near the typical blogger...with all their determination and motivation but that is the reason why this is happening. I figured maybe if I start writing a diary and record my progress in different areas or just share information about things that interest me (or not) I will be a little bit more motivated and focused (or so I hope) and because I am rubbish with paper diaries, I am trying out a blog - same thing. Anyway this might be something that will hang out for a while or will just get neglected as the thousands and thousands of blogs out there but we shall see... 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Maria SK. Powered by Blogger.